Homestay In Chikmagalur
Suraksha Homestay in chikmagalur is a foothill Coffee Plantation Bungalow. Situated at 4,186 feet above the sea level ,In 1382M High altitude trekking trails of Western ghats As a result it has Panoramic view of kavikal mountain. Also options for free coffee plantation walks/Treks and adventure activities. Quick call?
Furthermore, The homestay is at the foothills of Kavikal mountain. In short, The homestay is Best suited for NATURE LOVERS! Because of its, Lush green surroundings, which has many places to visit around. By the same token, we provide home-cooked food and try most to please the taste buds of our Guests.
To Summarise! Suraksha is one of the best homestays in Chikmagalur. Along! with an Exotic fruit plantation around . Above all! Homestay is away from the sound pollution of the city due to high altitude plantation trails. Isolated to Natures sounds Such as cold nights breeze, Birds chirping and activities
For instance,If you like to explore the Coffee Plantation ,fruit plantation or roam around like a free spirit then you can do it without any check-list. Above all, Suraksha homestay in chikmagalur is a budget friendly homestay.
More about us : Click here
18 reasons Choose Suraksha Homestay in Chikmagalur?
1) suraksha homestay in Chikmagalur is a weekend gateway for Nature lovers across India.
2) Approved and Certified By the Department of Tourism.
3) Packages From 1000Rs – 3000Rs based on your activities needs, budget and travel schedule you can customize.
4) Homestay is Right at the foothills of kavikal Gudda which makes it easy for the hiking.
5) Owners hosting (no middleman).
6) Continental Home-cooked food. Self cooking is available.
7) Homestay in Chikmagalur amid the coffee plantation secured with CCTV cameras around homestay.
8) Spacious Grounds . Therefore, to play , Plan team activities and Relax amidst nature .
9) Above all, One of the best Homestay in Chikmagalur .
10) Most Importantly, Budget Homestay in the Hilly Terrain.
11) 24hrs Hot Water, Pure Gravity Drinking water.
12) Complimentary Bonfire(Fire Camp) at night amid the coffee plantation.
13) Sports and activities such as Badminton, Air Rifle, Cricket Volleyball.
14) Indoor games like Chess and Carom.
15) Any Pet-Friendly. In addition,We too have pets and love pets.
16) Vegan and Non-Vegetarian Barbecue. Meanwhile with Music system.
17) Above all, gaze stars at night, In other words sleep in the dry yard staring at the stars In the night, For instance, If you like to relax.
18) Self Cooking Facilities available.
One of the least known, but amongst the best hill stations in southern India . Traveler has to tour the coffee region of Chikmagalur which is nested in the Malnad area of Karnataka largely forested and hilly region of Heavy rainfall.
The unrivaled scenic beauty, thick green valleys, coffee plantations, silver oak wood forests & magnificent mountain ranges presents the traveler to enjoy the luxury of nature. This region is also the birth place of Indian coffee industry and the cradle of the powerful Hoysala Dynasty. This scenic coffee town takes its name from the word Chikkamagaluru which in kannada means “younger Daughter’s Town” . Legend has it that this part of the district was presented by a prominent local chieftain to his younger daughter as dowry.Circa 1600 A.D Shah Jamaal Allah Magatabi(later known as Baba Budan) on the return from his pilgrimage to Mecca, planted the coffee seeds he brought back from Yemen around his mountains abode on the Chandradhrona Parvattha; and thus was born the coffee industry in India.
There are trekking routes, golfing course, UNESCO work heritage temples, misty mountains, waterfalls and many more options available as reason to visit Chikmagalur. Chikmagalur is upcoming new destination for tourist all around India. But the predominant entity here is nature at its best. If you are a traveler of the type who likes to blend with nature, romance in the mountains, feel the sting of the Gentle and Cool breeze, watch leaves flap in dance-like movements and hear sounds of birds and feel the air, then Chikmagalur is the place for travelers like you